Free initial consultation.
Joseph G. Frazier has represented individuals, couples and businesses facing financial crisis since 1990. There are a number of things to consider before making the difficult decision to file bankruptcy. Although every case is different, the information contained in this website is intended to give a brief overview of the bankruptcy process. Please call to make an appointment for a consultation.
You may want to consider bankruptcy if:
- Your home is in danger of being foreclosed
- Your debts have been referred to collection agencies
- Your bank account or other assets have been frozen
- Your paycheck is being garnisheed
- You cannot foresee being able to pay your debts
- You have had a serious financial set-back making it impossible to pay your bills
- Paying your debts is causing undue hardship on you or your dependents